Friday 13 April 2012

Bloody Blades



Whats up Monkeys,

Having fun popping balloons ? What else i expect u to do ? I know u all are drunken monkeys !!! Bloons TD 4 Monkey Army Rules !!! I don't know about yours but my Favourite character from list is Super Monkey. Let me know whats your favourite Character is in comment secession below or on Facebook or on Youtube.

YES !!! Gamer Tourettes Video Channel is Here, Go Subscribe to it.

So Game of the Day is Bloody Blades, You are furies Ninja and you keep killing other ninja Enemies, Your fighting in woods and jumping from one branch to another. This Game has got really great speed you can really enjoy playing it for hours. This game has got 10 levels only and 10th level never ends. My high score was around 40,000, Let me know if you can challenge that score.

Check out Bloody Blades Here : Bloody Blades



Bloody Blades

Like this post on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment